Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Veteran Actress Joke Silva To Celebrate 50th Birthday.

Award-winning veteran Nigerian actress and director Joke Silva clocks 50 on Thursday, September 29, 2011 and the celebrated screen goddess will be celebrating her golden age at a party put together for her by friends and colleagues.
I wasn’t even planning for any celebration and if at all there will be any, I may be hanging out with my husband. But my friends and colleagues went ahead with their own plan. They just told me, arrive and look pretty on that day. So, I’m very grateful to them’, Silva said in a recent interview.
The seasoned actress is married to Nollywood veteran Olu Jacobs.
Silva’s movie credits include
On Television
(1984) Mirror in the Sun, Second Chance, Mind Bending, (2000 – 2002) Tight Rope
On Video
(1993) Owuro Lojo, (2002) The Kingmaker.
On Film
(1997) Secret Laughter of Women with Nia Long and Colin Firth, (1998) Twins of the Rainforest, (2003) Brave Heart.
On Stage
( 1981) Jero’s Metamorphosis, (1993)The King Must Dance Naked, (2002) Sisters, (2003) A Husband’s Wife, (2004) Shylock, A Past Came Calling.

source: www.thenetng.com

No comments: